Believe it or not, but the telephone is still one of the most preferred channels regarding communication and leads. But according to present requirement telephone like other have moved to the cloud. And this has subsequently made the work easy. So at this point, it's easy for companies to handle the large traffic of phone calls. Not only this, Cloud telephony solution comes with a box of solutions.
In simple words, impair telephony is a technology which moves the company telephone system to cloud-based phone system without any need of PBX.
Do you know -
- “Gartner predicts that by 2020 a client will manage 85% of the relationship having an enterprise without getting together with a human. ”
- According to a market survey, 95% of businesses are already using cloud telephony
- Cloud Telephony played the key function in the emergence and growth of BPO sector in Indian
- According to recent market research, Cloud Telephony market in India can be expected to touch $1. 8 billion within 2017
Cloud telephony is one of my marketing tools after reading these benefits and facts it will probably be your favorite too.
1 ) Speed - Technologies is advancing every day. You can access any information or contact anyone within the blink of the eye. Thus you should pace with the rate of technology. And cloud telephony helps you to do this. Cloud telephony helps you to overcome the barrier of rate. It is an incredible device which helps you deal with huge traffic effortlessly. You don’t have to train your personnel for attending the calls, cloud telephony automated system will take care of this. Moreover, speed is the key reason why cloud telephony can be adopted by the majority of the businesses.
2) Contact recording - Another big benefit of impair telephony is the ability to record the calls. All your sent and received calls are recorded. With this, you can easily track since which reason clients call frequently. It also helps you to understand the client's needs, requirements and their product choices. Apart from this, you can also analyze what’s the maximum time when clients call you.
3) Easy installation and no maintenance cost - Another plus point of cloud telephony is that it supports easy set up without any need of hardware. Our set up process is fast easy and seamless. The standard telephony system needs a lot of on-premises maintenance but the good news is that cloud telephony just requires low-cost subscriptions. Thus it indirectly saves your money.
4) Storage - Cloud telephony ability to combine with CRM is one of the biggest advantages any business can take. Because if the system isn't going to integrate with CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT then the sales professional have to fill the details manually. This becomes a tiresome job. Using cloud telephony, you don't need to worry. Cloud telephony makes it easier for you personally. Moreover, it acts since mass storage. So , now you need to conserve piles of files and information on your own system. Save every thing to cloud and access whenever you would like them.
5) 24x7 Availability - Occasionally customers call you even after the office hrs. So will you miss these potential prospects? I suppose no one would miss that. Cloud Telephony enables you to stay offered 24x7. Doesn't issue whether you are in the office or not, you can always be available along with cloud telephony. This can also provide the greater level of satisfaction to your clients. Never miss a prospect with impair telephony.
No doubt moving to the cloud can save your money. So sign up now with sarv. com and connect with your customers within a better way.
To connect with us click now !