Let’s imagine a scenario - You need to build a building. So what do you want to do?
You’ll lay brick by brick, one top of the another and wait until you need to preserve your tools aside watching your building shining tallest in the complete city.
Similarly, startups today in India build the business brick simply by brick. Brick of dreams over a brick of ambitions over a brick of effort. Putting the efforts in every brick they lay till the day their business shines the brightest in the complete market. But do you know cloud telephony is one of the important brick that you dependence on the strong base?
Cloud Telephony, A technology which transfers business phone system to cloud. I personally consider it one of the primary ingredient for building any continuing business. Cloud telephony can be good for your business if used wisely and properly extremely.
Let’s understand how cloud telephony can help build your business -
1) Call Connectivity- You never encounter any issue linked to call connectivity with cloud-hosted telephony. It ensures back-up of PRI lines which avoids a variety of failure factors and confirms a soft functioning of phone calls.
2) Monitoring and Measurement- Everyone desires to build a reliable business which stands out on the market. Almost 90% of call prices improvement comes by deeply monitoring and calculating the performance.
3) Customer assistance - Cloud Telephony solution ensures better customer assistance by providing 24x7 customer care. As sometimes your executive may be busy and unable to attend the call but with cloud-hosted telephony, you never miss any prospect. This makes your customer ensure that you will be ready to assist them always.
4) Detailed call analytics - The great thing about Cloud-hosted VoIP is that it integrates with CRM and updates the information in the system. Hence your sales executive doesn't have to revise the information while handling the call.
5) Customized Call flow - With cloud-based phone system you get the flexibility to greet your customers in a personalized way based on the special period, period, or any special day. This fancy welcome appeals even more to the clients.
6) Leads to Expansion - Switching to cloud-based PBX will without doubt expand your business in no time. As it assists your business to reach millions of people. With a little amount of investment, you’ll be able to generate even more ROI and connect to more prospects.
7) Innovation- Technology may be the basic stage stone to success and innovation leads to improvement of technology. Cloud telephony promotes advancement and can definitely prove to be a casino game changer for your business.
Today without doubt Cloud Telephony has revolutionized the way business communicates. A web-based automated system which tracks the phone calls provides 24x7 customer assistance, gives detailed call analytics, manages call flows and what not.
Surely you are convinced that cloud telephony is a boon for your business with the above-discussed points.
Keep tuned in for even more updates :)